Lost in Fairyland

Lost in Fairyland

Lost in Fairyland

For, quite a while in the past there was a land known as "Pixie Land". There were different mystical animals around there, like pixies, trolls, mythical beings, unicorns, mermaids, and Pegasus. I unintentionally fell into that captivated land. There I saw trees made of cotton sweets, fields of popcorn, and houses made of cake.

I chanced upon a pixie who gazed at me, and afterward said, "God help us! There's a human in our reality! I better enlighten the Ruler and Sovereign concerning you!"

Saying this, she took off. I got stressed, so I endlessly ran and didn't stop until I was excessively parched to run any longer. Luckily, I saw a stream. As I went close to it, I saw that it was a stream made from chocolate milk! I drank some of it.

Before long my heart began to pound since I heard voices close by. Somebody was saying, "We better find that human before she tells any other person in her reality about our reality."

I found a shrubbery that was made from a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles. There was an opening into it that permitted me to look and see them. An hour had barely passed, yet it seemed like the end of time. I didn't understand anything about this spot so I was lost.

Unexpectedly I saw a lovely white unicorn with a rainbow mane. I was unnerved yet I figured it very well may be agreeable so I told it that I was lost and couldn't track down my direction. It let me know that every one of the animals was searching for me, "It isn't exceptionally normal for a human to enter our reality" it said. It advised me to jump on her back as she would bring me back home.

We flew through the gingerbread span, the strawberry milk stream, and the chocolate mountains. Unexpectedly it began snowing however It was snowing vanilla frozen yogurt! I adhered my tongue out to lick the frozen yogurt. It was heavenly and a decent treat as I was starving. At last, we arrived at an enormous block facade, with an entry, the unicorn bid farewell and advised me to guarantee not to inform anybody.

"I guarantee," I said, as I was going I saw a multitude of trolls, mythical beings, pixies, and different animals coming, however, it was past the point of no return, I was in my room free from any potential harm. I didn't educate anybody concerning my mystery, however, I generally recalled the experience when I was lost in Fairyland.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form