Towards a fantasy land

Towards a fantasy land

Some time ago in my future … I live in harmony, with every one of the offices I can require encompassing me. I'm in no feeling of dread toward being obliterated by an assault, I am in no apprehension about being abused by unfairness, I am in no feeling of dread toward being ransacked by awful men. I'm loose!

Towards a fantasy land

Quite a long time ago in my future, I consider satisfaction and euphoria to be my sidekicks! I have failed to remember the word 'despondency'.

My present is not the same as the past. The world has advanced and humankind is re-established. The persecutions of guiltless Kashmiris, honest Palestinians, and any remaining blameless occupants of the world, have stopped, a long-lasting end!

Every one of the nations, in a real sense every one of the 215 nations on the planet, find joined a harmonious understanding and atomic weapons have finished. There is no more battling and, truth be told, the tactical skill of the entire world is in decay - - there is no need for military power!

There is no more huge number of dollars squandered on being equipped since all nations live in complete serenity! The Asians back the Europeans, the Africans back the Arabs, the Americans the entire world; individuals live with solidarity, harmony, and amicability; nobody is an adversary.

The equity framework is completely evolved and fair. There is no treachery and bias in any area of the planet. Every one of the residents of this planet gets their privileges and offers. They all are fulfilled!

Some time ago from here on out, I understand my present is unique from my past! At the point when I leave my home, or when I get in my home, I have no apprehension about being plundered. Burglars and criminals are terminated!

Some time ago from now on, I would compose my day-to-day journal as follows:

"Today is Saturday; 26th December 2076. I awakened at 6:00 am. I had breakfast, which my robot made for me. Then I went to the recreation area, where I had a stroll there with four companions — an American, an African, an Arab, and an Asian. I returned the following two hours, however, left again for some office work in my Google Car. I abandoned my robot to plan supper for myself.

"After completing the work at the workplace, I again sat in the Google Car and made a trip to the adjoining nations, only for some recreation. At night, my Google Car took me back to my home and I had supper.

"While on my electronic bed around evening time, my mind murmured 'Hello Qasim! You want to rest now,' and the lights went off and I nodded off."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form