A memorable EID

A memorable EID

I can recall the last Eid ul Azha. The memory is extremely obvious to me and my psyche started to escape into the past. I felt profound wistfulness in my spirit.

I can recollect my cousin and me with my cow. Also, the story starts like this ….

"Hello! It's standing. How about we play with it!" Sonia, my cousin and dearest companion shouted to me.

A memorable EID
I was remaining close to the closed region inside our home on the lawn, in which our tremendous cow was tied safely with a post. It had smooth soft unadulterated white skin and two major grand dark horns. The extraordinary thing about it was that it was anything but a furious cow, not at all like the different cows I had found in our area.

I, being a seven years of age kid, stood aside since I feared cows, however upon my daring cousin's supplications, I consented to draw nearer, attempting to defeat my feelings of dread.

I joined Sonia and we both started to jab the cow with flimsy sticks. Right away, it appeared to be not to be made a big deal about it. It was moving somewhat, as though to get takes away from it. In any case, we proceeded with our underhandedness. Steadily, this began to become exhausting so I hurried to the stool at the corner to get a water bowl to make the cow hydrate. At the point when I got a little close, the cow kicked me hard and I fell back with water everywhere and a knock on my head.

I began to cry and before I swooned, I saw a hazy vision of Asad's brother coming to help me.

I awakened to end up in the clinic, with white high roofs and expansive windows through which daylight was looking into the ward. Even though I wasn't truly harmed, I had a knock on my brow, making it somewhat enlarged and red.

My family was remaining close to me. My restless mum was overflowing with feelings, strain, and outrage. Even though I was reprimanded a bit, I likewise delighted in having two major packs of cold juice.

Then, at that point, Ali's brother approached and talked with concern, "Dear, do you have any idea about why the cow hit you!"

I answered guiltlessly, "No brother, I was simply getting it water and it kicked me."

"This is because when you and Sonia were contacting it with sticks, it hurt the cow and it thought about you as an adversary. So it kicked you to safeguard itself. You all ought to have acted well and shouldn't hurt a conciliatory creature. It's truly frustrating.

Do you have any idea that if anybody harms a conciliatory creature, Allah (SAW) gets disappointed with them? Do you all need to disappoint Allah?" Ali bhaiya addressed.

I, understanding my slip-up, answered, "I'm truly grieved. From now onwards, I won't hurt any creature and will likewise show others not to do as such."

Ali's brother, who was a few moments back truly crossed with me, tapped my head tenderly since I had acknowledged my slip-up and vowed to alter it. Before long we as a whole had frozen yogurt which our father purchased and after that, we as a whole returned home.

Sonia was likewise upset with me. Furthermore, this showed me a thing or two, yet additionally showed Sonia and different children like us that we ought to never hurt any creature or upset them or get excessively close as it can likewise hurt us.

From that point onwards, I took extraordinary consideration for my cow and didn't hurt me. All things considered, I was profoundly vexed upon the arrival of Eid ul Azha, since my cow would have been forfeited. I didn't believe that it should go and I was quietly crying.

Blissful Eid ul Azha to everybody!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form